Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Same procedure as last year, Ms Sophie?

Dinner for One is by far one of my favourite short films. James and all his characters trying to keep Ms Sophie happy throughout her dinner party. Cheerio, Ms Sophie!

Dinner for one, on the other hand, is not as much fun. A bit of company certainly makes a difference.
Alas, no company for me.
I did however have some very tasty Tomato Soup and, my favourite, Beef Fillet with Garlic Mash. No matter how often I have it, I never tire of the fillet. The perfect reward after an extremely busy day.
I've been on my feet since just before 6am and have only just retired to my room. My feet and lower back hate me...
It's now time to watch the last of the Ryder Cup singles matches with some coffee..

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy..as well.


Bring it!

2 comments:

  1. My brother loves Dinner for One so much that I got him the DVD for Christmas a few years ago. The local reproduction and Dinner for One II (both aired on New Year's Eve on SABC, as is the long-standing tradition) was excellent too. And now I'm drooling over my keyboard (steak and mash is a firm favourite!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    One of the perks of working in a hotel is that I occassionally get to sample our Chef's handiwork.. And the fillet is to die for!
    New menu launching soon, so watch this space for a new favourite.

    ReplyDelete