Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shameful Neglect

So, I sheepishly return to the blogosphere after an extended leave of absence. Where have a been? Well, nowhere really. Much like Monty Python's Brian, I've just been a very naughty boy. I will be making a concerted effort to keep the blog as up to date as possible.

A fair bit has happened in 2013 so far, so there is much to catch you up on. I will be working on a few summary pieces later this week, which should be up soon.

More market action, my Cape Town Tens experience and my return to the realm of outdoor sport (possibly linked to early signs of a mid life crisis) will all be covered.
So watch this space..

P.s. Special mention goes to Martha for (not so) discreetly reminding my that I haven't been on here in a while..

N

1 comment: